the Municipality
Sant' Alessio con Vialone
is about 16 Km from Pavia

Link to Deepen
The History
The location was first mentioned as Sancto Alexj in the 12th century. It was overtaken from the Canepanova by the Beccaria family in the 14th centur and acquired the current name in 1841, when it was united with the community of Vialone. Abolished in 1929 and annexed to Lardirago, it nevertheless regained its autonomy in 1947. Places of interest: • Castle • Oasis of Sant’ALESSIO • Garzaia di Porta Chiossa (“garzaia” - herons nesting site)
2197

Views
Information
Luoghi da Visitare
  • • Castello
  • • Oasi DI S. ALESSIO
  • • Garzaia di Porta Chiossa
Where we are
Get directions
We are on the routes
The History
The location was first mentioned as Sancto Alexj in the 12th century. It was overtaken from the Canepanova by the Beccaria family in the 14th centur and acquired the current name in 1841, when it was united with the community of Vialone. Abolished in 1929 and annexed to Lardirago, it nevertheless regained its autonomy in 1947. Places of interest: • Castle • Oasis of Sant’ALESSIO • Garzaia di Porta Chiossa (“garzaia” - herons nesting site)
BUY THE PAVIACARD