the Municipality
Linarolo
Is about 10 Km from Pavia

Link to Deepen
The History
Linarolo became known in 12th century. It belonged to the estate Campagna Sottana of Pavia. In the 14th century, its feudal lords were the Cani family of Pavia and later on the Beccarias. Linarolo was included in the Vicariate of Belgioioso, but was later owned by the Mezzabarba family and inherited by the Calderaras of Pavia in the 18th century. The suppressed municipality of Vaccarizza was attached to Linarolo in 1872. Places of interest • Church of Sant’Antonio • Church of San Leonardo of Limoges
1603

Views
Information
Luoghi da Visitare
  • • Chiesa di S. Antonio
  • • Chiesa di San Leonardo di Limoges
Where we are
Get directions
We are on the routes
The History
Linarolo became known in 12th century. It belonged to the estate Campagna Sottana of Pavia. In the 14th century, its feudal lords were the Cani family of Pavia and later on the Beccarias. Linarolo was included in the Vicariate of Belgioioso, but was later owned by the Mezzabarba family and inherited by the Calderaras of Pavia in the 18th century. The suppressed municipality of Vaccarizza was attached to Linarolo in 1872. Places of interest • Church of Sant’Antonio • Church of San Leonardo of Limoges
BUY THE PAVIACARD