the Municipality
Pietragavina
Is about 65 Km from Pavia

Link to Deepen
The History
It is one of the castles mentioned in the Imperial Diploma of 1164. Originally, it was the property of the Malaspina family of Varzi, and later on of a direct line of the family of Pietragravina, extinct in the 15th century. It was then owned by the Dal Verme family, the masters of Bobbio, and was sold in 1723 to the Tamburelli family of Bagnaria. Places of interest: • 15th century Castle
1987

Views
Information
Luoghi da Visitare
  • • Castello sec. XV
We are on the routes
The History
It is one of the castles mentioned in the Imperial Diploma of 1164. Originally, it was the property of the Malaspina family of Varzi, and later on of a direct line of the family of Pietragravina, extinct in the 15th century. It was then owned by the Dal Verme family, the masters of Bobbio, and was sold in 1723 to the Tamburelli family of Bagnaria. Places of interest: • 15th century Castle
BUY THE PAVIACARD